Sunday, May 22, 2011

What System Does Ptosis Affect

Breakfast, a coffee ... and gain momentum

Marché
this early morning to buy a cake for coffee. I came home almost three. He had been in the square sentadico Isabel and Luis, reflecting and drawing conclusions from what is if this movement is fascinating me so much. When we left (they stayed in the square to doze off), I proposed a freshly brewed coffee at home to regain strength and sit and warm breakfast.

I got a few hours ago. I made coffee and went to buy the said cake. While walking, a couple of women sixties were talking:

- "I hope these guys get something"
- "Yes, because they take several days ..."
- "Uys! And thankfully not evicted. All we are doing ..."

I could not control myself. I turned around and said,

- "Excuse me. I could not help hearing them ... But they had to say has already been accomplished something ..."
- "So what?" I watched in amazement.
- "For something that long ago that was not done. We have come together ..."

At this point, I put a lump in his throat. The eyes, again, glassy. The thrill walking inside. Words no longer come out.

- "Yeah, why you ... We are now going to the plaza to see if everything is fine"
- "My grandchildren are young people and see they have it hard ... "

was aware of how much I was" playing "it. I could barely speak, but I do not know, something told me that before our separate ways, hoping to hear something . I could only say:

- "Quiet, who continue to fight ..."

smiled. They thanked me and followed his steps to the plaza. Just wanted to see if "young people were there and had not vacated" .

We have taken the coffee. After I have been thinking about how little we consider these people when analyzing this movement in the media. That, for different reasons (age, laboratory, feeling of "I can no longer do anything," obligations more ...) do not go to the streets. But are people who support us and that should be visible. Yes, indeed, we are many / as more than what is reflected in the seats. And that has to keep giving us wings ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment