Saturday, May 21, 2011

Average Cost Of An Ambulance Ride In Dallas

People want to fly ... Contest

These days, I'm quite disappeared. There are several reasons that I have been away from the keyboard, despite having so many things stored in the room ... But these days I head elsewhere. On the one hand, with the concern to "recover" my knee as soon as possible. After a year and a half, returned to "crack "Bones and shock and pain I have limited my mobility. In addition, the increasing time of excitement, expansion, almost, disbelief. I started to dream and Buf! Sometimes I feel really excited.

all started this now famous May 15. I attended the demonstration with the hope that at least we were 1,000. Upon arrival, my first feeling was frustration that few people, I thought. But just before came from the first moment of emotion: the reading of a manifesto that I bristled the hair. It gave me goose bumps and a shiver ran through me inside. Something was born. Do not know the what, but something was afoot ...

Image from: http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/movilizaciones-sociales/224823-manifestacion-15-mayo-zaragoza.html

started walking and, as was moving towards the Plaza del Pilar, ailing and assisted by Marta, slowly but steadily, I saw more and more people. We reached over 1,000 people to spare. 5,000, 10,000 ... I did not. To me that people calculate gives me really bad, what can I do. But, in the Plaza del Pilar, watched in amazement, finally, something we had mobilized, we had to go out and fight for our rights, real democracy in which not to be governed, but represented.

Stock sombrerero_loko, taken from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_bobo_estepario/5724197914/in/photostream/

But my biggest surprise, my biggest surprise has come to this social movement that began a couple of days later. Drop by my tricycle and watch every morning going to work, the / as camping / as, spend one afternoon (little while since my legs could not stand what they were charged), and hear people talking, microphone in hand, the Arabian proposals are offered there. Watch the news and see how it grows and grows, spreads, solidifies ... makes my eyes glaze over and tears are almost, almost, to pinpoint the fall.

Last night, I went to visit for a while. There were more shops, there were more people. And, most importantly, was in the air a desire that has to be strong: it can not stop now. We were wondering if anything will help. And I have him clear. Already serving for something. This has started and, for once, we want to continue dreaming.



Now, back to head into other things. On the one hand, the joy (though with great caution), had "recovered" my knee and, therefore, a bit of my mobility. Furthermore, in the hope of living a move that expands and thinking how to do it bigger and bigger. Today, I sent a message to my buddies from France, Italy, Germany, explaining what the hell good is what is advocated here. It will be my desire to expand, that will not end, that takes hold, it becomes "the pain in the ass" of those / as who govern us and forgot about us / as long. Ays! Again I get excited while I write ...

THANKS! THANK YOU!

Here I give you a link to the Blog of camping Zaraguaya: http://acampadazgz.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment