Saturday, April 30, 2011

Coupon For Esupplystore Com

miedito gives me ...

Recently, I read a story that, frankly, left me rather perplexed, but in the end, also seemed to give so many important bullshit. It was this: The daily Gazette swastika has been cleared of the young legionary who appears in a photograph raising the image of Christ of the Good Death last Thursday during a procession in Malaga.

Top: photograph of EFE. Below: Photo appeared in The Gazette.

However, the other day, I do not know how to fuck, I got a link that featured a discussion about whether Peter had beaten the famous kick Alves or not. I saw the video, taken from the sports program Ball Point and the first thing thought was, "Damn, I when I saw it on TV, live, had no doubt that he gives throughout the leg ... I do not know, now I come to doubt." But debajito, there was a link leading to "video without handling." This is called there. And surprise again, it matched what I had seen on TV.



Video where we overlap the same frame of 2 videos using Photoshop. The higher quality is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaBlMTUcI44 lower quality and which issued Ball Point video under nomejodasrafa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLWmov8apU.

news is two in a short time, whose images are fixed, are in motion, had been manipulated. Now that I had turned on the alarm light on the head. So I decided to make this entry. Worse was to come. When looking for Legionnaires manipulated image, I found a third photo retouched (say it was a failure of computer graphics), in this case belonging to sports daily AS . In it, removes a player from Athletic to remain in a clear Alves offside.

Up, AS daily photo that lacks the Athletic player, on TV, yes it was.

Assuming that any photograph or image is subjective, and even more so if you are out of context. Being aware that the information you give us the mass media is subjective and is oriented to a certain ideology. I can only begin to have some fear of the paths to the information you are walking. Because now, not even to believe us if we offered image (Whether in context or another, is more consistent with an explanation of what happens or not), is taken by the camera or video source. How far will get the handling? Featured

Matrix, that movie bored me so much, with its virtual world of the future and these pods. But, ladies and gentlemen, this virtual world already exists. Because everything that happens in the world comes to us through television, print, Internet ... and, unfortunately, everything is so fucking handled that as soon as we get more information for you recreated the mass media. And to top it off, and go up with pictures that we no longer know if they will be retouched.

Yes, miedito me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment