Sunday, March 13, 2011

Coffie Table Cubefield

Maria and I

has and I spent a few days by Pantera Rosa and could not resist to go and buy a present for Martha. It was the cartoon book Maria and I, in which Michael recreates situations and daily lives with her daughter Maria, a girl with autism.

Here, referring to "Everything is Falling Into Place "by Kevin Johansen. So, a few days ago, Marta left in my mail a link to a video of the song in the Blog autism in my family there and more . As I liked I decided to share it here.



I got an email the other day. It sent me the official program of film series and human rights of Huesca. The random link again: Maria and I are going to project. Many things did not stop prowl around this publication and film. As there, the search for an image, I ended up in his blog: MARY AND I

It's funny how, when you see something or some event in your own life, many situations revolve around that. And I, meanwhile, can not stop listening to The Beatles ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment